Wednesday, September 7, 2011

World Hottest Model


Biography of Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel, stirred a furore in her native Australia when she was picked as the official ambassador of Gold Coast Fashion Week, one of the world's largest fashion events, staged in Queensland.

The country's Prime Minister John Howard strongly criticised the decision saying it was unacceptable.

He said: "Catapulting girls as young as 12 into something like that is outrageous."

Mr Howard wants Australia to follow the example of Europe and ban models younger than 16 appearing on catwalks.

"There should be age limits, I mean there has to be, we do have to preserve some notion of innocence in our society," he said.

But the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Maddison Gabriel who turned to 13 only in yesterday September 16, apparently thought she should have the right to do her modeling job:
"I believe that I can fit into women's clothes. I can model women's clothes, so I should be able to do it," she said.

"It doesn't matter about age, it matters that you can do the job. Modelling is all I've wanted to do since I was six - I don't think I'm too young."

Maddison's mother also defended her daughter and even demanded an apology from the Prime Minister.

"I believe the Prime Minister is getting very doddery," she said.

"He does not know exactly what 13 and 14-year-old girls are like. I used to vote for him. We're trying to get our teenage daughters to act older. I am so happy that I've got a daughter who has got a good head on her shoulders."

For my own viewpoint, as long as Maddison Gabriel won't go to model swimwear or lingerie, she should be ok do her job.

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

Maddison Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment